Get Rid of MySearchDial toolbar with our guide for mysearchdial removal from google chrome in your windows 7, windows 8 and other operating system. MySearchDial Toolbar is a browser hijacker. It is very important to get rid of it. It gets into browser while downloading some other software in to your computer. Once you have installed it will automatically add the MySearchDial toolbar in your browser, change the browser’s homepage to “start.mysearchdial.com” and set your default search engine to “search.yahoo.com” even if you don’t want these changes. Actually MySearchDial Toolbar is not a virus, but it has abilities of exposing your system to threats. It can affect your computer through browser hijacking, changing personal settings and in general, interfering with the user experience. That’s why it is categorized as a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP). MySearchDial Toolbar displays ads and various unwanted sponsored links in your search results. The MySearchDial Toolbar brings you unwanted and irritating advertising.
MySearchDial Toolbar gets into your computer when you download and install software that contains the installation of this browser hijacker virus. This MySearchDial Toolbar might also be integrated in the custom installer on many software download sites. So if you download software from these websites, there are risks that the MySearchDial toolbar might get installed during the software setup process in to your windows. Most of the times, the users can’t even figure out where this came from. When MySearchDial toolbar is installed through software, it won’t be removed even if you uninstall that software because the toolbar is already integrated into your browser and won’t be restored automatically. This means that you’ll have to remove MySearchDial Toolbar and start.mysearchdial.com from your browser manually. Its easy to delete Mysearchdial Removal Chrome without any antivirus.
How to Remove MySearchDial Toolbar from Google Chrome ?
- Removing the extension: Open Google Chrome, click on the icon Customize and Control Google Chrome in the very top right corner, then click on Extensions from the Tools menu.From the Extensions tab, remove the MySearchDial New Tab extension by clicking the trashcan icon. You may also remove other unnecessary and unwanted extensions from here.
- Changing back the search engine: Now click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome icon again and then click on Settings. From settings click on the Manage search engines from the Search section. Now select Google and click on Make Default button.
- You can also remove the Yahoo Search engine from Manage search engines option by clicking the X button.
- Changing the homepage: Click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome button, then click on Settings. Now click on Set Pages optionfrom the On startup section. Delete all the URLs and then enter only one address you want to use (as example, http://www.google.com) as your homepage. You may also choose the Open the New Tab page option. That way, a blank page will set as your homepage.
After completing these steps MySearchDial Toolbar should be removed from your Google Chrome browser. How to stay safe from MySearchDial Toolbar
- Always pay attention while installing new software, careful not to click on any unwanted check marks.
- Do not click on random ads from unknown websites.
- Remove all unnecessary and unwanted apps from your computer.
You have by now succesfuly learned how to remove the add on with our Mysearchdial Removal from Google Chrome free guide. Tags: mysearchdial removal chrome, delete mysearchdial virus removal, toolbar mysearchdialtlbr.dll, helper object mysearchdial.dll, search, windows 7, windows 8, toolbar removal, my search dial keeps coming back, search virus, will not uninstall, tab removal chrome, without any tool, without any antivirus software.